Read Information for new International Scholars

  • J-1 exchange visitors, please read through the Office of International Education's information for J1 scholars and interns and complete the required forms on I-Start.
  • F1-OTP visa holders who graduated from Georgia Tech, please see the F student resources from the Office of International Education.
  • H-1B and incoming F-1 visa holders will need to complete online forms described on the Global Human Resources site. 
  • If you don't have a Social Security card yet, you are required to apply for one within 10 days of your arrival in the United States. A social security number is required of every employee in the United States.
Information Blurb: 
Read Information for new International Scholars