National Postdoctoral Association
- National Postdoctoral Association (NPA). Professional nonprofit organization that provides a national voice for postdoctoral scholars. The NPA's key program activities are focused in three key areas: advocacy and education, resource development, and community building. If you're interested in getting involved in one of these areas, there are many opportunities to volunteer with the NPA.
Postdoc@Tech Group at Georgia Tech
- Postdocs@Tech. Postdoctoral association that aims to improve the quality of life and working environment for postdocs. Postdocs@Tech holds monthly social events that are announced in the postdoc newsletters.
LGBTQIA Resource Center
- Georgia Tech’s LGBTQIA Resource Center. This is a safe and welcoming place for people of all gender identities, gender expressions, and sexual orientations. In partnership with the Pride Employee Resource Group, we offer social and professional development programs for faculty and staff, including allies and postdocs.
International Spouse Group
Employee and Alumni Groups
- Employee Resource Groups (ERGs). The Office of Human Resources has created six ERGs to support the Institute’s efforts to enrich inclusive excellence within Tech’s workforce and ensure that employees have a greater sense of belonging. These voluntary employee associations, organized around common dimensions of diversity, have been designed to offer forums where like-minded employees can feel valued, respected, and celebrated.
- Georgia Tech Alumni Association Affinity Groups. All faculty, staff, and friends of Tech are invited to participate in the 23 official affinity groups, which include the Asian Heritage Alumni, the Black Alumni Organization, and the Women Alumnae Network.