Faculty: Do you want to use your time with your advisees more productively?
Students and Postdocs: Do you want a better relationship with your advisor or mentor?
The Offices of Graduate Studies and Postdoctoral Services are holding a series of interactive forums on the mutual expectations of faculty advisors and research advisees. The forums will provide opportunities to do the following:
- Provide input on Georgia Tech’s draft Mutual Expectations document.
- Learn about Individual Development Plans (IDP) and IDP tools.
For your convenience, sessions will be held in several locations around campus. The first part of each session is just for faculty and the last part just for students and postdocs, with a shared pizza lunch in between. Please RSVP here for the session you want to attend (so we will know how much food to order):
- Tuesday, Feb. 3, Room 2100, Klaus Building, 11-11:50 a.m. faculty only; 11:50 a.m.-12:10 p.m. pizza; 12:10-1 p.m. students and postdocs only
- Monday, Feb. 23, Room L1120, Environmental Science and Technology Building, noon-12:50 p.m. faculty only; 12:50-1:10 p.m. pizza; 1:10-2 p.m. students and postdocs only
- Tuesday, March 3, Room 317, Montgomery Knight Building (Cherry and Ferst), 11-11:50 a.m. faculty only; 11:50 a.m.-12:10 p.m. pizza; 12:10-1 p.m. students and postdocs only
- Tuesday, March 17, location to be announced, noon-2 p.m.