- You are here:
- GT Home
Welcome to the Office of Postdoctoral Services
Postdoctoral fellows (postdocs) are a vital part of the research effort at Georgia Tech. The Provost charged the Office of the Vice Provost for Graduate Education and Faculty Development to invest in the culture of postdoctoral scholars and to help build the skills of our postdocs so that they can move on to rewarding permanent positions. As a result, the Office of Postdoctoral Services was opened in September, 2013. Our mission is to support and enhance postdoctoral training and career development, to build a sense of community among postdoctoral scholars, and to serve as a resource to the larger Georgia Tech community. We collaborate across the Institute to identify and address the needs of the postdoctorate.
The Office of Postdoctoral Services works to fulfill its mission by:
- Presenting Postdoc Orientation sessions;
- Collaborating with campus services to offer career development programs;
- Offering networking and community building opportunities;
- Providing information on relevant policies, resources, and opportunities; and
- Serving as a liaison between postdoctoral fellows, faculty mentors, and the administration.
Join the [Postdocs] mailing list
We send weekly newsletters that include information about events, fellowships, and other opportunities of interest to postdocs. Members of the Georgia Tech community are welcome to subscribe here.