Read on for a list of postdocs at Georgia Tech who have been recognized for their efforts. (Award information is accepted on an ongoing basis. Provide name, school, and honor [spelling out any acronyms] to firstname.lastname@example.org.)
- Kazumi Ozaki is a NASA Postdoctoral Program Fellow researching "New Quantitative Approaches Toward Understanding The Life History of an Inhabited Planet" in the School of Earth and Atmospheric Sciences
- Nicole Baran in Biological Sciences was awarded an NIH NRSA F32 postdoctoral fellowship on "Neural and Genetic Basis of Social Behavior In Cichlid Fish"
Sheyda Azimi in Biological Sciences is a CF@LANTA Postdoctoral Fellow
- Congratulations to the 2017 Georgia Tech Postdoctoral Research Symposium Awardees
- Shuozhi Xu, postdoctoral fellow in Mechanical Engineering working with David McDowell, was awarded an Elings Prize Fellowship in Science
- Caitlin Leverson in Mathematics received an NSF postdoctoral fellowship for "The Geometry and Algebra of Legendrian Submanifolds"
- Sarah Higinbotham, Brittain Fellow, awarded a Folger Shakespeare Library Fellowship
- Jessica Weaver, postdoctoral scholar in Andres García's lab in Mechanical Engineering, awarded an JDRF (formerly known as the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation) Postdoctoral Fellowship
- Lauren Neefe, Brittain Fellow, named a Georgia Tech Diversity and Inclusion Fellow
- Yunlong Zi, postdoctoral fellow in Materials Science and Engineering, receives MRS Postdoctoral Award
- Junwen Zhang postdoctoral fellow in Electrical and Computer Engineering, received the 2016 Marconi Society Paul Baran Young Scholar Award
- 2016 Georgia Tech Postdoctoral Research Symposium Awardees