- Progress Assessment Tool for Postdoctoral Scholars. Tech's Office of Postdoctoral Services drafted this tool to help with annual performance reviews. Feedback on this draft can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Written Goals and Expectations Form. A tool for use in the first meeting between a mentor/PI and a mentee, which was developed by Augusta University.
- Sample Annual Review. Progress assessment form from FASEB that can be used for any discipline.
- myIDP. A free, web-based tool that guides scientists and engineers through the process of developing an IDP.
- Note: myIDP requires a private login. Once complete, trainees can print out the skills assessment and/or goal-setting forms.
- IDP Handout. PDF version of myIDP
- Postdoctoral Career Development and Assessment Process. The University of Pittsburgh has created a process that is useful for any discipline. It features the following:
Sample Assessment and IDP Templates