The Office of Graduate Education and Faculty Development offers a Proposal Development Workshop Series several times a year.
The workshop series includes the following sessions:
- The Big Picture: Connecting Ideas to Opportunities
- Proposal Review: Writing With the End in Mind
- Guidelines to Outlines: Translating an RFP into a Proposal Narrative
- Making Every Word Count: Grant Writing Versus Academic Writing
- Biosketches and Budgets: Human and Nonhuman Resources
Participants who attend all sessions in the series will understand the entire process of grant writing, from idea conception to the awarding of funds.