View videos from Tech's video and media archive:
- From Berkely to Big Bird: How to Navigate Your Career Fears, Teya Ryan, 2013
- Achieving Predictable Success in Business and Your Career, Les McKeown, 2013
- Spirit of Small Business, Grace Fricks, 2013
- The Social Sector, Philanthropy and You, Tom Tierney, 2012
- How to Write a Winning Proposal, CoA workshop, 2010
- Expanding the Reach of Your Research: An Open Forum on Authorship and Your Intellectual Property, Open Access Week Panel, 2010
- Doing Science in the Open, Michael Nielsen, 2011
- Natural Communications: How Do Groups Transform?, Michael Sater, 2009
LinkedIn Learning features training videos available for free to current faculty, staff and students at Georgia Tech.
- Office of Intramural Training and Education (includes communication skills, grant writing, job search skills, career options, and more)
- NIH Grant Review Process
- Navigating eRA commons
- The Lab: Avoiding Research Misconduct (interactive video in which you make the decisions for a researcher dealing with possible research misconduct)
Career Options Videos
View videos on career options for postdocs:
- Beyond the Lab. Curious about what biomedical Ph.D.s do for their career? In the “Beyond the Lab” video series, the BRET Office of Career Development interviews Vanderbilt Ph.D. and postdoctoral alumni about their career path.
- DukePostdocServices YouTube. Videos on career options for humanities and social scientists, as well as STEM fields.
- NIH Career Videos. More than 12 videos on career options for biomedical scientists from the Office of Intramural Training and Education at the National Institutes of Health.