- Making the Right Moves: A Practical Guide to Scientific Management for Postdocs and New Faculty. Developed by HHMI, this resource includes chapters on the following:
- Getting the Most Out of Your Mentoring Relationships: A Handbook for Women in STEM. From the Association for Women in Science.
- National Postdoctoral Association Resources
- Mentoring Plans for Postdoctoral Scholars. Includes recommendations on how to draft a mentoring plan, effective mentoring activities, and other resources on effective mentoring.
- Mentoring International Postdocs. Video vignettes and an accompanying discussion guide prepared by the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia and presented by the Office of Research Integrity of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.