Representatives from 10 National Laboratories will be at the Student Center on Monday, March 25. Each organization will have a recruiting booth and will present a short talk on their opportunities. They are looking for candidates for full-time, internship, and fellowship positions at all levels.
The schedule of flash talks is listed below. Students (both undergraduate and graduate) and postdoctoral scholars may drop by at any time, and snacks will be provided.
Flash Talks (in the Peachtree Room)
- 9:30am Nuclear Security Enterprise Overview - Frank Lowery (Associate Administrator for Management and Budget)
- 9:50am Lawrence Livermore National Labs - Tony Baylis (Director of the Office Strategic Diversity and Inclusion)
- 10:10am Los Alamos National Labs - Jon Ventura (Office of Nuclear and Military Affairs)
- 10:30am Sandia National Labs - Andre Claudet (R&D Science Engineer Manager and GATech Alum)
- 10:45am Nevada National Security Site - John Contardi (Director of Nuclear Assurance at Mission Support and Test Services)
- 11:05am Kansas City National Security Campus - Erik Timpson (Technology Leader)
- 11:25am Consolidated Nuclear Security (Pantex/Y12) - Kristan McCoid Wessels (Criticality Safety Manager and Alum)
- 11:45am National Nuclear Security Administration - Frank Lowery (Associate Administrator for Management and Budget)
Recruiting booths (and snacks) will be set up in the Piedmont Room from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.