STEM Graduate Students and Postdocs:
Versatile PhD will host a free web-based asynchronous panel discussion on Careers in Technology Transfer, September 14-18. All panelists are PhDs from STEM fields:
- A Microbiologist who is Technology Licensing Officer at a US university
- A Biochemist who is Technology Commercialization Manager at a national lab
- A Pathologist with extensive technology transfer experience in both university and hospital settings
- A Physical Chemist who is Director of Research Partnerships at a Canadian university
- A Chemist who is Technology Commercialization Manager at a multi-national corporation
You can interact with panelists throughout the week on the site, or follow the discussion via email. All questions welcome, from the most general to the very specific.