Georgia Tech Postdocs are invited to a half-day workshop by SciPhD about preparing for professional careers, hosted by the Atlanta BEST Program and the Emory's Office of Postdoctoral Education. Being competitive and successful as a professional, whether it’s in industry or academic settings, requires mastery of scientific, business and social skills. This workshop will cover the following:
- The 24 critical competencies for being successful
- How these competencies relate to your post-graduate experience
- How to identify the business and social competencies in job ads
- How to develop targeted job search documents.
- Effective networking so your resume gets to the hiring manager’s desk
- How to ace the interview
Attendees are invited to stay for a small group discussion following the workshop.
Space is limited so sign up early to secure your spot! Register Here
*Once your registration is approved, you'll get a confirmation email with the location of the workshop.