- Women's Nursing Rooms
- Child Care
- Employee Assistance Program. Provided services include:
- Life transition assistance (e.g., new child, divorce, retirement, marital distress, etc.).
- Psychosocial assessment for mental health problems such as depression, nervous or emotional disorders, and substance abuse.
- Counseling, referral, case management, and follow-up.
- Financial planning assistance.
- Using Leave to Welcome a Child
- Article on leave options at Tech
- Welcoming a Child. The linked presentation from OHR provides information on how FMLA absence, sick leave, vacation time, and short-term disability insurance can be useful when welcoming a child. Tech and the entire University System of Georgia do not offer a paid maternity/paternity leave benefit.
- Flexible Work Arrangements
- Supplemental Benefits. Discounted financial services and a range of other discounts for personal/home services are available.