Legal experts will talk about immigration topics relevant to international postdocs, including:
- U.S. permanent residence (‘green cards’)
- National Interest Waivers for researchers and entrepreneurs
- Extraordinary Ability petitions
- Transitioning from F-1 OPT or J-1 status to H-1B, and ‘H-1B cap’ issues
- Recent changes in U.S. immigration, executive orders and related issues
About us: Led by Tom and Jim Arkell, the Arkell Immigration Team at Dunn Law Firm possesses decades of experience filing successful applications for U.S. permanent residence ('green cards') as well as U.S. citizenship. The team has represented dozens of leading universities in highly complex U.S. immigration matters and helped thousands of researchers, scientists and professors. The firm is an active member of the National Association of College and University Attorneys and of the American Immigration Lawyers Association.