Announcing Two New Team Skills Workshops!
Did you know? In a 2016 survey by the Society of Human Resource Professionals, 83% of respondents said teamwork is extremely important or very important in hiring decisions! If you're a graduate student or postdoc, come join us to enhance your skills at working in teams.
Workshop 1: Introduction to Teamwork Skills
Tuesday, May 16 (8:30 a.m. to noon)
- The value of teamwork
- Team composition and roles
- Effective research team communication
Workshop 2: The Nuts and Bolts of Working in Teams
Thursday, May 18 (8:30 a.m. to noon)
- Conflict management in teams
- Diversity in collaboration and teamwork
- Technical tools for distributed teams
Space is limited and advance registration is required. Registration deadline: Friday, May 5. Registration will close when the workshop is full.