Research Development Specialist Nancy Devino, PhD, will take postdocs and graduate students through the entire proposal preparation process.
Thursdays, 3:30-5pm; Molecular Science and Engineering, Room 3201A
- 2/16 - The Big Picture: Connecting Ideas to Opportunities
- 2/23 - Proposal Review: Writing with the End in Mind
- 3/2 - Guidelines to Outlines: Translating an RFP into a Proposal Narrative
- 3/9 - Making Every Word Count: Grant Writing Versus Academic Writing
- 3/16 - Biosketches and Budgets: Human and Non-Human Resources
Seats are limited. Applications will be accepted beginning on Monday, January 16 and the application deadline is Friday, January 27. Participants will be notified of their acceptance the week of January 30 - February 3. Applications received after the deadline will be considered only if space is available.
This series is offered several times each year, so there will be more opportunities if you don't get in this time.