Research Development Specialist Nancy Devino, PhD, will take postdocs and graduate students through the entire proposal preparation process over six two-hour sessions.
Registration for the Fall 2016 Postdoc-Grad Student Grant Writing workshops will open August 4 and close Friday, August 12 at 5 PM or when the workshop is full (whichever comes first). Notification of acceptance will be sent the week of August 15 -19.
- Grad student registration - Closed
- Postdoc registration - Email email@example.com to reserve one of the few spots remaining for postdocs
8:30 AM - 10:00 AM
3201A Molecular Science & Engineering
- Tuesday, September 6 - The Big Picture: Connecting Ideas to Opportunities
- Thursday, September 13 - The Long View: Creating a Proposal Development Plan
- Tuesday, September 20 - Guidelines to Outlines: Translating an RFP into a Proposal Narrative
- Thursday, September 27 - Making Every Word Count: Grant Writing Versus Academic Writing
- Tuesday, October 4 - Biosketches and Budgets: Human and Non-Human Resources
- Tuesday, October 11 - Putting it All Together: Think Like a Reviewer