Research Development Specialist Nancy Devino, PhD, will take postdocs and graduate students through the entire proposal preparation process over six two-hour sessions. All sessions are 3-5 PM on the dates indicated below.
Space will be allocated to postdocs on a first come, first served basis. Registration deadline is Friday, July 8 at 5 PM or when workshop is full (whichever comes first). Notification of acceptance will be sent the week of July 11-15.
We do plan to offer this series each semester, so there will be more opportunities if you don't get in this time.
Tuesdays & Thursdays, 3-5pm; Molecular Science and Engineering, Room 1222
- 7/19 - The Big Picture: Connecting Ideas to Opportunities
- 7/21 - The Long View: Creating a Proposal Development Plan
- 7/26 - Guidelines to Outlines: Translating an RFP into a Proposal Narrative
- 7/28 - Making Every Word Count: Grant Writing Versus Academic Writing
- 8/2 - Biosketches and Budgets: Human and Non-Human Resources
- 8/4 - Putting it All Together: Think Like a Reviewer