Members of the Georgia Tech community are encouraged to let us know about events, fellowships, and other opportunities of interest to postdocs, so that these can be advertised via this website and the [Postdocs] email listserv.
- Add the keyword "postdocs" to your event in Mercury (Georgia Tech's event calendar), and/or
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the event title, time, location, description, registration link, and contact information. Please send the information at least two weeks before the event, so that the announcement can be included in the bi-monthly email newsletter.
External fellowships and other opportunities
- Email email@example.com with all of the relevant information in text format (no attachments).
- These types of announcements will be included in the bi-monthly email newsletters. They will not be posted on this website.
Open postdoctoral positions at Georgia Tech:
- Postdoctoral positions at Georgia Tech should be advertised on the Courtesy Postings site or on school/unit websites.
About the [Postdocs] mailing list
- The Office of Postdoctoral Services uses the [Postdocs] mailing to send weekly newsletters that include information about events, fellowships, and other opportunities of interest.
- New hires with the job title "Postdoctoral Fellow" are added to the listserv at the beginning of each month.
- All members of the Georgia Tech community are welcome to subscribe here.